and we're back!
After a whirlwind visit back to the States, I am now back in the bustling city of Tokyo. Going back to NE for three weeks was incredibly short but I did get to see friends and family and that made it all worthwhile. Classes will start up at LLI this coming Tuesday so I'm taking the time until then to recover from jet lag and get things in shape for the coming semester.Here are some pictures from my trip home.
This is my home church in Crookston.
Me and my neice, Sarah.
A couple of turkeys who were regular visitors to our front lawn every morning.
Some Nebraska beauty.
Chokecherries I picked from bushes around the house.
Me and my friend, Anna, on the Atlantic coastline.
She was moving to Yale the same week I went up to visit my sister in Boston. Lucky coincidence!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home