what's next?

こんにちわ Yay! I've finally gotten around to getting Japanese on my computer. Yay built-in language bar. Gotta love non-Roman alphabets. Good thing I've had to learn two of them since coming here. Add on Kanji (漢字) and I'm all set.
So, I've finally found out where I will be working for the next two years. A nice little place called LLI (Lutheran Language Institute). I'm taking Japanese class there now with the other orientation missionaries so I won't have to say good bye to the place. Most of the people are leaving but I won't have to leave the best Indian curry restaurant in the world! Sultans!! I never knew what an affinity I had for curry. It has to be Indian, though. Nepalese, Thai and even Japanese curry just doesn't cut it.
Here's a picture of where I go to school and will work eventually. It's a great building. It's essentially a school and church but there are lots of other things that happen here. The lifeline on the top floor is one of them. I can't wait to see the Holy Spirit build up this place. He has already started just since I've come to orientation. The church (センタルーテル教会) is where I will be going for most of the Sundays during the month. There is one other small church where I would like to continue to attend after I begin teaching.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home