5.12.2006

one crazy summer

College graduate sounds so formal. I could never understand why my family never made as much of a deal over college graduation as high school graduation. I would consider college to be over and beyone high school. Especially as far as remembering goes. Although I do have one or two lingering acquaintances from college that just don't seem to go away. When I get too whiney about those I stop and think that maybe God has a reason for them sticking around.

On to three weeks of teaching ELL in Lincoln. It is so good to get back in a class with these kids. I never realized how much I missed teaching diversity until now. It is so painful, though, to be able to know which kids are really going to struggle later on in life. Especially when it's the parents who are sabotaging the kids' life.

This summer's going to be crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home