5.03.2006

time rolls on

Wow. Time flies, whether you're having fun or not. I cannot believe that I will be graduating in three days! I have been going to school my whole life so not knowing exactly where I will be next year is scary sometimes. I think it's a conspiracy. Get us used to going to school our entire life then after we graduate we HAVE to get a job because we're so used to doing something all the time. I am excited about the future most of the time. I mean, who gets to travel to Japan for 2 and a half years?

I don't know if I will survive in Tokyo for 6 months or more. Being from rural America, central Nebraska where cows out number people, living in the big city can get suffocating after a while. Solitude is a must have at times. Staying in touch will help me get through the home withdrawl. I know I'll definately be writing a lot. I can only hope my friends and family will do the same...right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home